Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would your character do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Flakes : 124

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue26/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue11/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue13/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

What would your character do? Empty
PostSubject: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:03 am

So this is similar to an interview except you give a scenario and the character below you must explain (either in character or talking about your character) what they'd do. Then they'd make their own scenario below it.

Example:
User 1: What would your character do in a fire?
User 2: Answer.
What would your character do in a fight?

Etc

--------

What would your character do if a fight between pack members broke out?
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue23/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue15/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Stamina:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue15/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:45 am

Watch on in disgust before stepping in to attempt to stop the attacks upon each other.

what would you do if lightning struck a tree beside the den, catching fire to the surrounding trees in a 4 m2 radius?
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Flakes : 124

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue26/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue11/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue13/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 am

Lupa: Personally I would try and alert everyone and help those that need it, survival of the pack is important to me.

What would you do if you wanted to tell someone how you really fealt about anything but were to embarrassed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue23/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:13 am

*eyebrow wiggle* Of course i'd tell them, though not in the most common way of speech but with my actions.

What would you do if you had the cure to Canis lupus survival but were 100 miles from the nearest pack?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Flakes : 17

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue0/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Speed:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue0/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Sprint to the nearest pack, I would want them to live so that we can keep the prey in order.

What would you do if you, your best friend, and you mom where trapped in a fire, who would you save?
Back to top Go down
Keet

Keet

Flakes : 28

Character sheet
Strength :
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue1/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Speed:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue10/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Stamina:
What would your character do? Left_bar_bleue9/50What would your character do? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 pm

(Keet)Try to save them both, I'd start with my best friend, but I wouldn't waste time to look for my Mom, even if I couldn't save her.

What would you do if you saw your worst enemy getting bullied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your character do?   What would your character do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would your character do?
Page 1 of 1