Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
20/50  (20/50)
Speed:
5/50  (5/50)
Stamina:
5/50  (5/50)

PostSubject: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Newsletter
I'm volunteering to write a weekly newsletter that will enable members to keep up to date with what's happening within the roleplay - it will only be brief, a few paragraphs including the date, members and area in which events are occurring.

For example;
Noah's Bay
There has been no sightings of pack members as of right now, however a lone male journeys the borderlands of the Northern Frost pack territory. A blackened, sadistic aura seems to follow the man wherever he goes - Starting with a hunt. Lucky for one, yet unlucky for another an elder buck  crosses the males path, resulting in its death

A lone howl now emerges from what was once a silenced, satisfied gut - and his presence has been noted. Who will dare to approach this stranger, and with what consequences? The information is unknown. Is he a threat? Or could their be a potential alliance - thus increasing the Northern Frost's pack numbers again.

And so on...

Character Interviews
During the end of each month, the current month of September being an exception due to low activity and a shortage in members, staff will be hosting a competition - I say competition because the interviews will be a reward to those who prove an increase in activity over the course of each month.

If you are selected, you will be forwarded a message/pm and emailed regarding the next steps - once we receive a response from you, you will then be sent another message that will include a series of questions for you (in character) to reply to.

We will be testing your characters response to certain events, should they occur within role-play. And we will also be asking for responses to other characters, current relationships and goals you are aiming to complete during the course of his/her lifetime within Northern Frost.

Best of luck to you all regarding the interviews! If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Elijah on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia
Admin

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:16 pm

I am liking your ideas :3
I especially like the newsletter, it is a good way to catch up on what is going on if someone has been absent for whatever reason. Though I am a little confused by the Character interviews, I think I sort of know what your going for, but may I ask what sort of things we are going to ask them, and what kind of rewards you were thinking of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Elijah

Character sheet
Strength :
20/50  (20/50)
Speed:
5/50  (5/50)
Stamina:
5/50  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:31 am

There would be no rewards for those chosen for the Interviews, The Interview itself would be the reward - as there would only be a few slots available. Interviews are a way to get to know how a persons character would act in certain situations.

For example;
You are informed of the whereabouts of a lone wolf - though this wolf is not neutrally aligned - the scouts fear the worst, and the outsider has been deemed a threat. How do you handle this?
I. Do you inform an Alpha,Beta or Delta?
II. Do you go it alone?
III. Or do you band with a few wolves and begin a search resulting in elimination?

Be descriptive - were not asking for an essay, but we need to know exactly how your wolf would handle a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 am

Ooh, I see. I like the idea, I think we should go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:48 pm

I added a sub forum to announcements for the weekly Newsletter.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Character sheet
Strength :
20/50  (20/50)
Speed:
5/50  (5/50)
Stamina:
5/50  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:05 am

I'll get it written weekly, when roleplay kick-starts! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:59 am

Once I finish Cherokee's bio I will get the rp started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]   

Back to top Go down

Newsletter & Character Interviews [S]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1