Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrivals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue6/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue8/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue10/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

New Arrivals  Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals    New Arrivals  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 pm

New Arrivals  Tableh12
~Cherokee~
I think - I speak

The female made her way beyond the sloped and onto a flat section of the mountain. Ahead of her lay a fairly large den site. She looked back to see who was following her. Several wolves gathered behind her before she looked back over at the den and continued towards it. She made her way inside the shelter and waited for the others to follow.

N O T E S: Sorry, Its really short xD
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Keet

Keet

Flakes : 28

Character sheet
Strength :
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue1/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Speed:
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue10/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Stamina:
New Arrivals  Left_bar_bleue9/50New Arrivals  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)

New Arrivals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals    New Arrivals  EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Keet's paws shuffled beneath her, carrying her along as she watched the scenery present itself boldly and without fear. She took her mind back for a moment, now suddenly feeling the reality that for the first time in her life, she was alone. Her brothers had found good packs to take care of them, but she was the only one left now. She was young, unsure, and couldn't fend for herself just yet. Her pack was too sick to train her, so now she was just a yearling wandering alone.

She drew herself away from her thoughts when the sound of paws walking on the ground sounded through her ears. As she followed the sound and the scent, she noticed a wolf walking towards what looked like a den as she looked behind her every now and then. She sighed a sigh of relief, for now she wasn't alone anymore. She seemed to have other side following her, so she decided to be brief and to the point so as not to distract her to one much.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost. Could you perhaps tell me where I am?"

She kept a sweet smile on her face, innocent eyes gazing about the both the wolf and the terrain surrounding them. She liked eye contact, but she was never good at holding it for too long.

"I'm sorry for interrupting..."

She apologized, looking down at her paws, keeping her tail hung low and her ears relaxed in submission. She made sure she gave her space, but stood close enough to where she could hear her rather quiet voice. She looked up again, waiting for a response.

Mentioned: Cherokee
Addressed: Same
Notes: Hope I'm doing this right ^-^'
Back to top Go down

New Arrivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: