Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azrael and Lupa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Flakes : 124

Character sheet
Strength :
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue26/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue11/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue13/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:12 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

(Read my post in 'A Brand New Day' because speech <33)

As they arrived in the area Lupa looked at Azrael, his wonderfully silky fur rippling in the wind and he walked. She wanted to speak to him again, she was happy.
"This place is beautiful..." She said to him. She didn't really know how to talk to him so used mostly body language and expressions to show how she felt, it was difficult but it seemed to work.

She gently lifted her paw to his chest and tapped it before she spoke again, she needed to tell him now that she wasn't just a kind, caring femme - he needed the truth, for her sake and his.
"Look... Azrael, I don't really know what to say but I do know I must tell you this, it is important I do so. I know I came across to you as a kind, caring wolf that was just sweet and all but in reality I'm not just that, I'm not all sweet and kind. I am aggressive, strong minded and stubborn, please don't mind... I hope... It doesn't change anything?" She said. Her face was serious and stern, she didn't even know how to say it but she really did hope he still liked her, just so he'd stay and talk to her, she needed to talk to someone.

She gently tapped her nose on his shoulder before moving it around in his fur, trying to hide away her face, she didn't want him seeing it right now. "What did you want to talk about then?" She said, still hiding her face away from him.

Addressed: Azrael Mentioned: Azael Word count: x Notes: WOW LUPA. WOW.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue23/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue15/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Stamina:

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:06 pm

With a smooth transition from lope to walk, the brute took in the sloping views, the valley was picturesque with its neighbouring mounts either side, a small frozen creek running through the centre and its evergreen standing spruce, saplings decorating the evenly decent of hills. "This place is beautiful" Lupa began, it was near the top of his favourite places to be for its setting and quiet surroundings. But similarly, the male had come to this place in search of the tranquility it held, this was so he could tell the femme of his trouble past. Something about the maiden had caught his eye and she deemed a trustworthy lupus to put his heart and soul into. Maybe to be his first, caring friend. Dropping his haunches to the floor, Azrael placed his muzzle upon the faes cranium. It was a small gesture to show that he had all intentions to be close to her.

He could tell she didn't know what she was feeling whilst she continued to speak, a paw tapping his chest lightly, making himself withdraw his lightly place muzzle from her cranium. "Look... Azrael, I don't really know what to say but I do know I must tell you this, it is important I do so. I know I came across to you as a kind, caring wolf that was just sweet and all but in reality I'm not just that, I'm not all sweet and kind. I am aggressive, strong minded and stubborn, please don't mind... I hope... It doesn't change anything?" he absently shook his head, of course it wouldn't change anything. With a deep puff of the cold breeze brushing past and caressing his pelt he spoke "It won't change anything. You are the sweet natured wolf I am looking at right now or else you'd find it hard to even be speaking to me with a polite manner. Everyone has there demons within but some just hide it with ease" it was true, even he had his demon but he only found it hard to keep them at bay whenever he was being put in a compact space; that was the metaphor he used whenever he began to speak about the poison that sapped into his deity. With a deaf ear he listened into what the maiden was saying, tuning out whenever a serious thought aroused. "I was thinking we could talk about anything. I just feel like I can trust you more than I've ever trusted anyone before... That's why we're here Lu... I can call you Lu right?" He used his muzzle to lift her own, he liked to see her expressions, he found them interesting and one that a very mature minded lupus would use.

(Sorry that there isn't a template with this post. I used my phone because I don't have my laptop with me.)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:47 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

The large Male, Azrael, lowered himself and sat in the middle of the area. It was so peaceful and there was something about it, something nice that the femme couldn't quite pick out. Azrael then placed his head gently atop her muzzle, making Lupa feel even more strange yet happy. She'd had so much affection today but he was making it seem as though he wanted to do so, wanted to keep giving her affection, wanted to become close with her. Lupa didn't mind that, she didn't mind a good friend, it may help her anyway.

As Lupa spoke of her true personality, her secret, he shook his head. He seemed to be responding using action instead of speech to her question of it changing anything, which for Lupa was good, she wanted that. All the femme wanted was to make sure whatever was going on between them stayed, she didn't know what it was but she liked the feeling as far as she knew.
"It won't change anything. You are the sweet natured wolf I am looking at right now or else you'd find it hard to even be speaking to me with a polite manner. Everyone has there demons within but some just hide it with ease." He said but Lupa disagreed. She didn't have 'demons' it was just who she was, she couldn't control it but he made her. He made her feel as though she can't show aggression, why? She didn't know. Only he could, he knew about emotions better than the likes of her. She just wanted to know what was going on, why she felt like this, why he made her feel so fuzzy inside.

"I was thinking we could talk about anything. I just feel like I can trust you more than I've ever trusted anyone before... That's why we're here Lu... I can call you Lu right?" Azrael said as Lupa burrowed her cranium into his fur. She didn't want him to see her face, not at all but she couldn't pull away as the male touched her muzzle lightly with his and lifted it, his voice now sounded more like it was meant for her and only her. He used Lu again, something only he could do. She wanted to push back into his chest but he wouldn't of let her, would he, she just sat there with a flattered expression on her face as well as surprised. No wolf had ever said something like that to her, why trust her? She wasn't that interesting, that kind or sweet but she was trustworthy - whatever he told her she wouldn't breath a word to anyone else about, it would be their secret. She looked back towards his face, instead of the ground and pondered on what to say; she looked for the answer in him, that may have been something classed as 'weird' but she often did that, she often took answers from other wolves' expressions if she didn't have some clever comeback waiting. In fact this whole conversation was based of her emotions instead of her just thinking about it - not something that happened often.
"But Rae, I can't control those 'demons' you speak of. They are a part of me, I can't keep them back. Usually they are what shows first, not this. You made me feel different, why?" She questioned him to begin her speech. It was probably not a good idea to question him right off the bat, making him think about something, making him have to use his mind. She waited for a response, an answer before she continued.

"As you're so special you can call me Lu..." She said with a slight smirk, making it obvious that was more like her normal self. She'd tease you and think of clever, witty responses usually, this was getting more back to her normal self but she still wasn't the same around him. Maybe that would change as they got to know one another better. After smirking for a moment she returned to her more serious face before she continued her response, "tell me anything, I won't breath a word to anyone. Can I call you Rae? You have to many names for me, beau, Lu, Lupa. I need one for you~" She gained back a more playful and daring look toward the end.
Lupa wondered what Azrael actually thought of her and what she was feeling for him, maybe he could tell her. Maybe he could explain everything. It would be hard but she'd find out sooner or later, she'd probe the information from him herself if she had to, Lupa wasn't afraid to. Or would she do it to him? Lupa didn't think she could do anything normal around him, not at all.

Addressed: Azrael Mentioned: x Word count: 799 Notes: Its fine, Azrael. At least you bothered to post, yes?
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
Azrael and Lupa Left_bar_bleue23/50Azrael and Lupa Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Azrael gave Lupa a look that of thoughtful listener, reeling in the words that she spoke, muddling them Tomane sense within his puzzled mind, "But Rae, I can't control those 'demons' you speak of. They are a part of me, I can't keep them back. Usually they are what shows first, not this. You made me feel different, why?" her voice sounded a bit concerned but also as if she believed what she was saying about her inner demons, then that final area of speech? He had to admit, he felt as if he was a different being in general. Out with his hardy shell, in with his softer interior that only he could show this finely formed beau. His Lupa. Her Rae. She called him Rae! Gone was his grin as he began to ooze a deeply toned chuckle. "Listen, Lu..." He began to test out the new word upon his native tongue, loving how it fell from his jowls "...You say it's a part of you probably because you can't control when it shows and when it doesn't. But it isn't the you that I see now! Everyone will love this you..." He began to think for a long moment before continuing "I... Might love this you..."

"As you're so special you can call me Lu..." He was thankful, he loved the shorter version just as much as the whole one. He watched the smirk form and soon began resting his snout between her ears, this position brought a smile to his lips. Azrael watched as a more serious expression appeared upon the femmes face, reflecting within her hazel optics, her mouth forming words that he began to relate to as time passes on, tell me anything, I won't breath a word to anyone. Can I call you Rae? You have to many names for me, beau, Lu, Lupa. I need one for you~" it was true he called her many things yet she had only his name to hold him against so it only felt right to allow the name to stick. "You can call me Rae!" A cheeky grin tipping the corners of his lips towards the sky.

There was something within the maidens vocals that pulled the brute closer, as if there were an invisible thread spun from the silken lining of her voice pulling, beckoning him to her side. Rae's ears became relaxed upon the top of his cranium, he was at ease with the world, with lips doc lose to him, hiding her face within his ruffle of fur covering his physique. His eyes turned to an on looking glaze, he had many things to say, but now? In this moment? It wasn't the time, maybe in five minutes or so but he was enjoying this moment and planned on prolonging it as long as he could. "Not yet. Cuddle now." He had a slight babyish pout covering his jowls, even the tone of his voice was a sulky one. He hadn't been given so much attention in so long. Now was his moment to get some.

Notes:

Again with the no wifi but hey? What's 3G for eh? Enjoy his feels!
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:02 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

His slightly confused or concerned face turned into a soothing chuckle, it wasn't like a chuckle you get that's to mock you, this chuckle was comforting for her. His soft pelt moved with his body as he chuckled. It moved in silky waves that flowed almost like the ocean above his soft skin, Lupa smiled back at him as he chuckled.
"Listen, Lu...You say it's a part of you probably because you can't control when it shows and when it doesn't. But it isn't the you that I see now! Everyone will love this you... I.... Might love this you..." Azrael told her with a few pauses. Her expression changed to a slightly surprised look, but a good surprised one. The femme looked at him, jaw dropped, and smiled happily; the feeling of being loved was nice but unfortunately he didn't know her outer layer at all, she wanted to show him, she wanted to so badly but he'd hate her. Everyone hated her.
"So is that what I'm feeling? Love?" She replied with a kind look. She raised her gaze to his and began wondering whether it was love really, if it was it didn't feel that bad to her. Lupa then began to realise how beautifully he pronouced her name and Lu, it rolled off his tongue into a sweet tone that wrapped her receptors with its sweet feel. She enjoyed being around him, it was nice, she made that obvious with her facial expressions; the truth behind her didn't seem to matter anymore, all that she wanted as of now was to be here. With Azrael. Her Rae.
"You can call me Rae!" He said with a cheeky grin that stretched right to the corners of his mouth, almost as if it was trying to reach towards the sky. His voice seemed so happy for her to be calling him that, maybe she should do it more often to keep him happy, it would be something special, right?

Then something surprised Lupa, quite a lot. He began to pull closer to her, a lot closer, she didn't pull away though - something she usually did - she just let him. As he got really close she touched his nose with hers softly, whether she meant to or it was accidentlal she didn't know but she did know she liked it. Both their noses were soft and wet, when they touched it made her heart rate drop and it seemed like everything around them was no longer there, just them, together. Then she dropped her head down slightly, pushing it into his fur and rubbing it around, the nice smell of his scent filled her nostrils as she swept her nose through his pelt.
"Not yet. Cuddle now." He said as their bodies got closer together. Eventually they were both pressed against each other, just snuggling into one another. Lupa pressed herself into his chest gently, keeping his head above hers in a soft, sweet moment that seemed to hold for a while.
"So is this what love feels like?" She asked trying to make it obvious she wanted to hold on to this moment for longer, that she didn't feel awkward at all as she thought she would, in fact she felt soothed and calm around him. It was wonderful to feel that way for once.

Addressed: Azrael Mentioned: x Word count: 560 Notes: Cute 'daw' moments. <33 Azupa<33
3G's not that bad XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azrael and Lupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azrael and Lupa   Azrael and Lupa Empty

Back to top Go down

Azrael and Lupa
Page 1 of 1