Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Peas In A Pod [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Flakes : 124

Character sheet
Strength :
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue26/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue11/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue13/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty
PostSubject: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:47 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

The ebony femme wondered through the white, soft blanket of snow until she reached the den, her orbs scanning the ground beneath her pads as she took carefully timed strides. Each stride was carefully mapped out in her head, she didn't want to step on any stray leaves or twigs, that would blow her cover, she just wanted to keep walking. Lupa knew she stood out if she was spotted, the white snow contrasted her black pelt massively, if she was seen she was caught, if she was caught she couldn't stay alone.

The female loved to be alone, she always had done, always wanted to but she couldn't forever stay alone, could she. The reality of being a lone wolf was not pretty, fighting for your survival everyday, facing off huge prey alone. If you weren't strong enough you'd die. Lupa was strong enough, she fought everyday, to violent for most packs, apparently this one might be different.
"Only time will tell..." She thought as she continued to time each footstep. She then heard something in the bushes, something quite large, heavy. She ignored it and carried on, travelling to the den alone, how it always was. Her tail was held out straight and ridged behind her for balance, the balance was just right to not make a sound in the snow, no crunch, no sound of the crisp crystals breaking beneath her. Just silence. The stillness of the area around her was comforting as she continued to make her way toward it. But then she stopped. She stopped dead. Her feet didn't want to move, she didn't want to go any farther.

"Someone else is here, I can sense it." She thought as she stood in the open. She was waiting for someone to show themselves, waiting to attack if she needed to.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Elijah (sorta XD) Word count: 305 Notes: Well I wouldn't do half that post if I didn't know it was going to be Elijah XD
I was going to post in the Main Den but then I realised Beta to Beta was there and I literally was about to leave here anyway so I guess it's fine, yes?
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue20/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue5/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Stamina:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue5/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Two Peas In A Pod [P] 2928rxu
E L I J A H
I think I speak

Exploration was high within Elijah's interests. Upon joining Northern Frost Eli had found himself becoming rather lazy as of late - but that was because he felt there was nothing for him to do other than patrol and keep a lookout for both Cherokee and Lloyd. It was getting boring sitting at the den site day in day out thus Elijah decided it was time for him to explore the vast unknown realm in which he was to call home now.

Large paws crunched against the glazed grounds of the woodlands which was now dusted with porcelain white. The breeze was cool, refreshing in fact but it held something which caused Elijah's cranium to rise. The scent of an unfamiliar wolf, and judging by her aroma it was a female. Briefly mulling the possible outcome of him approaching the gent shook his head before allowing his nose to direct him her way.

A half hour passed by before she came into view. A femme covered in all black with two golden orbs embedded within her skull. Despite her being female Elijah showed no interest in her appearance - only her purpose and the reason as to why she was so close to Northern Frosts den site.

He approached her with little caution due to her small, petite frame allowing little time for her to notice him. Good morning fair maiden' Please do elaborate on your reasons for trespassing within claimed territory? He paused observing her as if she was a princess waiting to be snatched up by the man of her dreams, her prince charming - before continuing; Are you perhaps lost? Or seeking refuge? He concluded questioning her allowing time for her to reply.

Elijah held a relaxed posture. He was no threat to her, nor was she to him. At least not yet.

Words: 302
Mentioned: -
Note/s: I renamed the thread - Note that you don't need to use member names as thread titles. I thought two peas in a pod suited the thread thus far. I have also stated the thread [P] - which means Private as you didn't really mention who you wanted to join other than yourself and Eli.

Last edited by Elijah on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue26/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue11/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue13/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

PostSubject: Re: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:14 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"Good morning fair maiden' Please do elaborate on your reasons for trespassing within claimed territory?" A wolf said. Lupa whipped her head around and let out a slight growl before she realised this wolf must be of authority. She then lowered her growl and tail, dipping her head to this cream coloured male, it was obvious from his words he was of authority and not new to the pack.

Lupa hadn't seen this wolf before, maybe it was the Alpha male or another Beta? Lupa didn't know but all she did know is that the wolf was not someone she knew and was someone of the territory. He probably didn't like the way she first reacted to her at all so it was probably best she responded, otherwise she'd just seem rude.
Are you perhaps lost? Or seeking refuge? He continued. This wolf was being extremely kind compared to the other male of authority, Lloyd. He was polite with how he spoke and didn't try to be aggressive towards Lupa, she now felt bad for being so aggressive to start with.
"I'm here because I am seeking a pack." She said. Her voice always sounded so deep and gruff, something she wanted rid of. Why couldn't she just be like any other femme, she was so strange in so many ways, no one ever understood her. She always felt like the black sheep of all wolves, never quite fitting in. "My name is Lupa, what is yours?"

The femme was now beginning to relax. Now feeling a little better, she carefully lowered her hind to the cold snow and sat straight. Finally seeing another wolf taller than her she felt relieved, actually it was nice, it made her actually feel less of the black sheep she truly was.

Addressed: Elijah Mentioned: Lloyd, Cherokee, Elijah Word count: x Notes: Okay, didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Two Peas In A Pod [P] Left_bar_bleue20/50Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Two Peas In A Pod [P] 2928rxu
E L I J A H
I think I speak

Upon the gentleman questioning the eboy stranger - whom was quick to reply. Elijah began to understand her reasons for trespassing - she was simply seeking a permanent home just like he was a mere few months ago. Before he could introduce himself, the black lady began to tell him of her alias - and that she was seeking a pack.

Lupa - an unusual, yet simple name for a 'female' wolf - which was referred to as a Lupa in terms of describing gender. Cracking though ebony lips, a smile birthed before he replied in response to her own introduction.Names Elijah, Lovely to meet you Lupa! If you are seeking a permanent home, then you have come to the right place! We here at Northern Frost - are in dire need of new members - Yes our numbers are very low at the moment, however it seems destiny has brought you to us!

Overjoyed with both her approach and positive attitude towards him - being the stranger he was, it was obvious a friendship was to birth from this brief encounter. And not only that Lupa would become the newest member of Northern Frost!

Being a Beta male, Elijah had the authority to accept the loner into the pack, thus he began to do so; I welcome you with open arm's, Into what little family we have here at Northern Frost - do tell me, which rank would suit your skill-set best? Are you a runner? A fighter? A healer? Or other? He awaited her reply, and whilst doing to he perched himself upon his rump, ears flickering and eyes gazing.

Words: 264
Mentioned: Lupa
Note/s: Again, really sorry for the lateness of this reply! Muse/Work issues!

Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:24 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

The wolf she met watched her as she spoke, he seemed glad that she behaved in such a manner that was kind. She didn't see the point in being aggressive right now especially now she knew he meant no harm; in fact there could be a friendship to grow within the pair, she hoped there would but her friendship making skills were not great, nor were her non-aggressive attributes.

"Names Elijah, Lovely to meet you Lupa! If you are seeking a permanent home, then you have come to the right place! We here at Northern Frost - are in dire need of new members - Yes our numbers are very low at the moment, however it seems destiny has brought you to us!" Elijah said and all Luoa could do was nod, how else was she supposed to respond? The femme hardly knew how to be kind let alone how to keep her cool. She just looked at him, waiting for him to say something else, she didn't want to have to say anything. She shifted her feet in the snow as she waited for the male to say something.

"I welcome you with open arm's, Into what little family we have here at Northern Frost - do tell me, which rank would suit your skill-set best? Are you a runner? A fighter? A healer? Or other?" He then said to continued their conversation, she liked it when wolves asked her questions for then she could make conversation between them. Her tail began to wag in a friendly way before she responded, the wolf didn't really know what to say.
"Well my best skills are fighting but I am pretty good at them all, I guess. But fighting is one hundred percent my strong spot." She said before looking at him, waiting for the rank she would be given.

Addressed: Elijah Mentioned: x Word count: 309 Notes: Really bad post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Peas In A Pod [P]   Two Peas In A Pod [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Peas In A Pod [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: