Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

Lloyd

Flakes : 468

Character sheet
Strength :
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Speed:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue7/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (7/50)
Stamina:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue3/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (3/50)

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 pm

These are just a few suggestions, take it or leave it. I also don't mind typing them up if we do decide to do them or at least some of them. Tell me what you guys think!

1. I thought it would be cool if we made a guide on wolf body language and vocals.(ie. howls, barks, growling) We also could put up a guide based on wolf pregnancies, mates, etc.
  2. Another is requesting for pups. Meaning you fill out a forum based on information of the parents and a member of the staff would do a dice roll to see how many pups your having, their gender(s), and what they look like unless a parent already has one in mind. I've seen other sites do this and I do it myself, it's really simple and I thought it would be cool to bring it here.
  3. A Map of Northern Frost. Like some sites they have maps of where certain rp places are located and it would give a general idea of what Northern Frost actually looks like.
  4. A few Suggestions 2e0r39v
    Moderators posted under pictures. Like in the picture I provided above we could do something like that. Instead of having just the key words, "Beta, Alpha, and Delta" we could have something like above. It would show who exactly moderates that forum/board.
  5. A few Suggestions 1gkmio
    Adding more to the Character Sheet. Like the picture above we could add your characters age, size, gender, etc. We can also rename it as "Wolf Information" instead of "Character Shee", it'll add to its uniqueness.
  6. There's a code for posts in progress. I find this code very helpful in case my computer does a surprise update and I lose what I was typing up for a rp post or if my Ipod dies because I forgot to charge it. I can provide the code for it and instructions if you guys agree to this.
  7. Posting a Name Claim thread. I do this a lot along with some other sites. It help's prevent people from having double names, long as it is spelled differently. Names like Alexander can be spelled in different ways like this Aleksander. It's pronounced the same, but spelled differently.
  8. Add a Staff Only board. If we add this then the staff can talk privately without the interruption of members.
  9. Add a roleplay wedgit. This can range from what season it is to just information / what's happening in rp.

Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/
Lupa

Lupa

Flakes : 124

Character sheet
Strength :
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue26/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (26/50)
Speed:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue11/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue13/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:59 pm

I like pretty much all these ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm

I have a suggestion for number 4.
Maybe the Delta's and Beta's could go into two groups. General moderators and Roleplay moderators? So that is the area of rules they specialize in but they can still help out everywhere else if needed?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Well the reason why I said instead of having the key words Delta, Alpha and Beta is because your username is under as moderators so your technically a moderator. It's up to Cherokee as to who moderates what board.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Okay, never mind then.
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue6/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue8/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Quote :
I thought it would be cool if we made a guide on wolf body language and vocals.(ie. howls, barks, growling) We also could put up a guide based on wolf pregnancies, mates, etc.

If you would like to do this, go ahead and make a post the in 'About' forum.

Quote :
Another is requesting for pups. Meaning you fill out a forum based on information of the parents and a member of the staff would do a dice roll to see how many pups your having, their gender(s), and what they look like unless a parent already has one in mind. I've seen other sites do this and I do it myself, it's really simple and I thought it would be cool to bring it here.
This is already a feature of NF, though the number of pups will depend on what they buy. ex: they buy 2 to 3 pups and a dice roll will be made determining the amount of pups in the litter and whether they are male or female, though the rest is up to the parents.

Quote :
A Map of Northern Frost. Like some sites they have maps of where certain rp places are located and it would give a general idea of what Northern Frost actually looks like.
would love to do this, if anyone knows how to actually make a map. Ive tried before, and they have not come out any good.

Quote :
Moderators posted under pictures. Like in the picture I provided above we could do something like that. Instead of having just the key words, "Beta, Alpha, and Delta" we could have something like above. It would show who exactly moderates that forum/board.
I don't know about this one. I like all of the Alpha's Beta's and Delta's to be able to moderate each of the forums, it would take up a lot of space to list each of them individually.

Quote :
Adding more to the Character Sheet. Like the picture above we could add your characters age, size, gender, etc. We can also rename it as "Wolf Information" instead of "Character Shee", it'll add to its uniqueness.

I like this idea, I think I might change the character sheet a bit and rename it.

Quote :
There's a code for posts in progress. I find this code very helpful in case my computer does a surprise update and I lose what I was typing up for a rp post or if my Ipod dies because I forgot to charge it. I can provide the code for it and instructions if you guys agree to this.
I would love to know a little more about this code.

Quote :
Posting a Name Claim thread. I do this a lot along with some other sites. It help's prevent people from having double names, long as it is spelled differently. Names like Alexander can be spelled in different ways like this Aleksander. It's pronounced the same, but spelled differently.
That is a helpful idea, so two characters don't have the same name.

Quote :
Add a Staff Only board. If we add this then the staff can talk privately without the interruption of members.
I was planning on doing this, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quote :
Add a roleplay wedgit. This can range from what season it is to just information / what's happening in rp.
I think this would be helpful to catch people up on whats happening in the rp, though we do already have a Weekly Newsletter board for that purpose. So I think just a widget with the season will do.

Thanks for all of these suggestions by the way! I really do appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Lloyd

Lloyd

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Your welcome Chero! I'll do the threads later this week, problebly around the weekend since I have school.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue23/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue15/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 am

You could always get someone to design the map on DeviantArt, but cherokee, what areas border other areas.

example:
North = X Area
South = X Area
West = X Area
East = X Area
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:05 am

That's a pretty good idea, Rae!

WQ Map making place but it's inactive I think.

I could try sketch it if you need me too, just let me know if you need me to try do it.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Flakes : 168

Character sheet
Strength :
A few Suggestions Left_bar_bleue23/50A few Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (23/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:31 pm

I'll try also, Might as well! you could ask Dia too, her art is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions   A few Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A few Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: