Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's just me brook!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brook

Flakes : 133

Character sheet
Strength :
3/50  (3/50)
Speed:
11/50  (11/50)
Stamina:
8/50  (8/50)

PostSubject: It's just me brook!   Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:02 am

Hi brook here, i'm new to to Northern Frost and so far i'm loving it! I am also new to the Wolf Quest forum, i have another COPPA account on there but i wanted to get into the forums so i made LittleBrook. My real name is Sarah, but for some reason my weird teacher calls me Samantha? I guess that's where i get my weirdness from.

I am just really weird, my interest are: Horse riding/horses, Astronomy/Space, Reading, Tap dancing, wolves, conservation,gardening, odd things & studying worms! I own my own horse, Lady, but she sadly does not live on our property as it would be too small to sustain her. Along with lady we own 11 Chickens, 4 rabbits, 15 fish & 2 cats! i know it sounds like we live on a farm, but we really don't.

I have many career choices i could consider, and some of my favorites are:Professional Horse rider (unlikely to happen), Astronomer, Author, conservationist & wormologist!

I will write more soon, have a good worming day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elysia
Admin

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: It's just me brook!   Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Welcome to the pack Brook! We're Reay glad to have you here. Can't wait to meet you in the chat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/

It's just me brook!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1