Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue6/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue8/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue10/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Some Changes   Some Changes EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 pm

Alright guys. So I am going to change this rp to liquid time, and this will require me remodeling the boards a bit. While I was trying to plan out the best way to set them up in my head, a new idea came to me.

So, I was thinking of changeing the plot around a bit. Instead of the pack being kicked out of Nakariave in the past, we could currently have them living there. Though there is another pack who wants it for themselves who currently live in the frozen wastelands. A war breaks out between the two packs, and that would be the new site plot. It would be easier to set up the boards for liquid time this way. Though I want to get some feedback before I go through with this idea.

If any of my staff members want to volunteer for the alpha position of the enemy pack if this goes through that would be great! and others can decide which pack they would like to be in.

So, let me know what you think, and if we should keep the old plot or go with the new one.
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue20/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue5/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Stamina:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue5/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Changes   Some Changes EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:12 am

If no one else is up to the task, I will be more than willing to play the Alpha male of the rival pack. Though I do have a few questions;

i. Has the rival Alpha had any affairs with the current Alphess Cherokee? Or is their rivalry and hatred for one another based wholly on them being kicked out of Nakariave?

ii. What numbers does the current rival pack have? Does it have both Alpha pairs? Or are they lead by a singular Alpha?

ii. What is the name of this rival pack? And will there be a separate group created during the event?

That's all I can think of right now, but there will most likely be more questions to come.

Last edited by Elijah on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue6/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue8/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:
Some Changes Left_bar_bleue10/50Some Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Changes   Some Changes EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 pm

hmm, now that I'm thinking about it I think I am going to stick with the old plot line. Elijah, you can still rp the alpha male of the rival pack once the event comes around. To answer your questions about the rival pack, they will have no affairs with Northern frost considering the two packs live far away from one another, and it is only after the pack's journey that they meet. Also, the rival pack will only have one alpha, one beta, and one delta, considering it will only be a temporary event. I haven't decided what the name of the rival pack will be yet, but there is a long ways to go before we start this event anyways so we will have time to think about it.

I will be locking this thread. ~
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Changes   Some Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: