Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meredith Says Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meredith

Meredith

Flakes : 260

Character sheet
Strength :
Meredith Says Hello! Left_bar_bleue0/50Meredith Says Hello! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Speed:
Meredith Says Hello! Left_bar_bleue0/50Meredith Says Hello! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Stamina:

Meredith Says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Meredith Says Hello!   Meredith Says Hello! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:05 am

Salutations to all that view, my name is Kelsey! I'm also known as Kels, Cliffnerd, Kelsey Marie and a few nicknames - how ever this one is the most common and it's SpecialK. I have been a role-player for several years and that just revolves around canids in general. mainly wolves to be exact, I'm not fond of other non-wolf related Rp's in the event of making characters I don't have much knowledge on. I don't also role-play human characters, just isn't my cup of tea. c:

As for everything else, I'm currently a 22 years old that lives in New Jersey. I'm not a Jersey girl...that's like a thing here that people honestly think I have a rich and care-free life - that's just very wrong. xD I'm an avid photographer on the side and endure mother nature and taking pictures of a lot of nature related surroundings. Sunrises & sunsets are something I admire the most that have the most vibrant colors and patterns everyday, or just not on a cloudy day anyways. ^^; How I take the photography is with a camera my brother gave to me last Christmas, it's a Nikon D3000 DSLR. It's very neat and I have got used to the controls of which setting is best and went from there.

Aside from photography I also enjoy playing video games. Mostly upon weapons, co-op, Indie and action related. I do have a steam and play a lot of Dinosaur related games and I actually have in the past. I was that one student/child who would go to the non-fiction section of the library and sit in an aisle and read and look at dinosaur books in color and picture. I never really read up on them...just was fascinated by the looks and appearances of the beasts. I don't have a particular favorite either, but if I were asked I would b stuck between a Velociraptor, Carnosaurus and the Ptera. Though I also loooove racing games and killing in deathmatch games too!

I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys throughout the community and hope a good bond starts from the day we meet. c:
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Meredith Says Hello! Left_bar_bleue20/50Meredith Says Hello! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Meredith Says Hello! Left_bar_bleue5/50Meredith Says Hello! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Stamina:
Meredith Says Hello! Left_bar_bleue5/50Meredith Says Hello! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Meredith Says Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meredith Says Hello!   Meredith Says Hello! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Hello Hello Mer~ Yes I'm going to call you Mer from now on! >:P Lovely introduction! I look forward to role-playing with you!
Back to top Go down

Meredith Says Hello!
Page 1 of 1