Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Your Freakish Admins Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elysia
Admin

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
6/50  (6/50)
Speed:
8/50  (8/50)
Stamina:
10/50  (10/50)

PostSubject: Your Freakish Admins Introduction   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:12 am

Hello All!
May I start by saying how exited I am to have everyone here. It really makes me happy to be running an active pack of my own once again.  This is the first pack I have made one with any relation to Wolf Quest since 2011. Though I am the co creator of another pack that rarely has anything to do with the Wolf Quest game or forum, I really wanted to try making one of my own once more.

I have had the idea of Northern Frost for awhile now, but never had the time or motivation to put it into action. I am glad to see that at least a few people like the idea, and hope to see the pack go far.  I have been doing roleplay since about 2009, and have jumped to many different rp communities during my time, from forums, chatzy, wikifoundry, you name it!

Though I have severe depression, I rarely let it show when I am online. Online I am usually a happy and helpful person, though rl is a different story I'm not going to go into too much detail about it.  

I am currently in my senior year of high school, studying computer sciences. Because of that I know a lot about coding, and am especially good with html and css. Though I don't want to continue studying computer when I go to college.  What I am really interested in is studying marine biology, and I hope to get a career in something to do with that.

I have had my scuba diving license since I was about 11, though haven't gone out much because where I live the water is really polluted and you can't see your own hand in front of your face.  I have swam into rocks multiple times because they are impossible to see in the murky waters.  I hope to get out someday to a place where visibility is better and I can actually see.

I also enjoy goofing off a lot in the chat. Though I can be serious when I need to be.  I like to make people happy and laugh.  If anyone needs help with something I can help them with online, I am more than happy to do so, usually with coding and/or graphics.

As you may have noticed, I am bad at grammar, so I apologize in advance for my crappy rp posts.

That's mostly all for now. Can't wait to get to know you all in the chat!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
20/50  (20/50)
Speed:
5/50  (5/50)
Stamina:
5/50  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Your Freakish Admins Introduction   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Ello Ello there Boss - I mean Cher! Baha, again lovely introduction here! Scuba diving sounds fun! You will have to tell me more whenever your on and in the chat box!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Your Freakish Admins Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1